The Car Clinic are BMW specialists which means we have all the equipment and specialist knowledge to repair, service and diagnose your BMW at a fraction of the main dealer's cost.
Regular servicing is an essential part of maintaining your car, reducing the risk of a breakdown and ensuring that your car holds its value as far as possible.
We service and repair all makes and models of car; most of our customers service their car annually or every 12,000 miles – whichever comes earlier.
Book Service Online Now
- From only £85 inc vat The Car Clinic offers car servicing, with parts matching the quality of the manufacturer’s original equipment plus a range of engine oils.
- Appointments available 6 days a week for complete convenience.
- Any service components fitted by Car Clinic automatically come with a 12 month guarantee.
- The price includes the environmental disposal of all components replaced.
- Car Clinic is approved and regularly inspected by the Vehicle Operator Services Agency (VOSA).
- Car Clinic offer servicing according to the Manufacturer Schedule which is tailored to your car's age, make, model and mileage.*
What is the difference between an Interim Service and a Full Service?
A Full Service is ideal for an annual maintenance programme for your car and recommended every 12,000 miles or 12 months – whichever is sooner. Some manufacturers may recommend more frequent checks.
Interim Servicing is ideal for vehicles used for short, mainly urban journeys or for those who wish to service vehicles doing very high mileage more regularly. An Interim Service every 6,000 miles or 6 months helps keep your car safe and roadworthy between full services.
We have fully qualified mechanics with over 50 years experience on hand to repair your car to tip-top condition and get you back on the road. We use the latest state of the art German single lane testing equipment to ensure we can accurately diagnose problems with your vehicle.
Your vehicle is in safe hands at The Car Clinic.
Winter / Summer Top-Ups
- Exterior lighting check
- Check tyre pressures and condition
- Top up steering fluid
- Top up brake fluid
- Top up engine oil
- Check or replace antifreeze
- Washers & wipers
- Check all lights and controls
- Check horn washers wipers
- Check seat belts
- Check brake components & steering gear under bonnet
- Raise vehicle & check underside
- Drain engine oil when hot
- Change oil filter
- Check brakes pipes connections for leaks/security
- Check fuel pipes for leaks /security
- Check exhaust system for damage leaks/security
- Check driveline & steering for wear & serviceability
- Check suspension components front & rear for wear/serviceability
- Visually check pads & discs for wear
- Check tyre tread & depth including spare
- Adjust tyre pressures
- Replace engine oil start engine check for leaks
- Check drive belts
- Check air filter
- Check plug leads Coils etc.
- Check and top up washers
- Check and top up brake fluid
- Check and top up battery
- Check terminals
- Check and top up power steering
- Check coolant hoses for leaks and condition
- Check and top up coolant
- Check and tighten rocker cover bolts
- Complete any special requirements
- All of the interim service items plus
- Check and adjust headlamp alignment
- Check and top up transmission oil
- Remove road wheels
- Check and measure front pads and discs wear
- Check front callipers for wear & serviceability clean lubricate
- Check rear drums shoes self adjusters for wear /serviceability
- Check parking brake serviceability & adjustment clean lubricate
- Re-grease re-fit & re-torque road wheels
- Check timing belt replacement interval
- Replace spark plugs
- Replace diesel fuel filter
- Check or replace pollen filter
- Check or replace antifreeze
- Check and adjust clutch adjustment
- Check breather / vacuum hoses
- With engine at operating temperature
- Check Timing
- Idle speed & Fuel mixture
- Check and lubricate locks and hinges
- Complete any special requirement
- Road test